- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related technical fields.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques/algorithms (Linear Regression, Time Series models, Logistic Regression, k-NN, SVM, Random Forests, etc.) and inferential statistics.
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- Capable of translating real-world manufacturing engineering problems into analytics formulations and interpreting analytics results with non-analytics business partners.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience with machine learning, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and time series analysis
- Experience with data visualization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a solid understanding of business
- Identifying opportunities, defining problems, and establishing predictive analytics models, and delivering optimal solutions.
- Closely working with other business functions such as marketing, sales and operations in order to perform advanced analytics based on functional and business requirements
- Independent and team-oriented individuals with strong communication skills
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning models